Thursday, May 31, 2012

Airbrush Gypsy at Ice Cream Social held in Richmond VA


What a great day it was for an Ice cream Social! The weather was warm and sunny! There was a great musician which I heard play a banjo. I wasn't able to hear his entire show but really enjoyed what I did get to listen to! The next time I got a chance to look there was someone riding a unicycle. I wish I had been able to watch his show as it looked very interesting! Of course there were other intriguing things to at this event which I didn't get a chance to look at.
At our booth we had children, teens, and adults getting a temporary airbrush tattoo. We applied several different designs but we were flattered by the children that sat in our chair, telling us about the last tattoo that they got from us! We hope to give them many more!
 Airbrush GypsyTemporary Airbrush Tattooswww.AirbrushGypsy.com
804-457-9190

Do you have an upcoming party or event?

Visit
www.airbrushgypsy.com to find a new way to entertain people of all ages with airbrush tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment